What is the Full Stack Development Bootcamp?
upGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp program for early career technology professionals (0-5 years experience) who want to transition from service-based companies to product-based companies. The primary value proposition (outcome) is to transition from a 3-5 LPA job to 10-15+ LPA job. The proposed duration is ~12 months (10-12 hours per week; primarily live format)
What should I expect from the Full stack Developer Bootcamp?
Expect to carry out several industry-relevant projects simulated as per the actual workplace, strengthening your knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Full Stack Development Bootcamp. You can expect to learn everything from basic concepts in the Full Stack Development Bootcamp course. A candidate will spend time on the learning platform, indulge in regular live online classes and self-study for assignments, and interact with peers in the discussion forum to solve queries. Teaching Assistants will ensure no query goes unanswered. Following are the core components of the immersive learning experience that you can expect:
- - Recorded lectures delivered by top faculty and industry leaders accessible anytime
- - Post doubts and discuss questions on the discussion forum
- - Live sessions with faculty and industry experts and TA sessions
- - Assignments / Projects for practical training
- - Network and engage with peers online
- - Get career guidance from Industry experts along with job/internship opportunities
What type of placement assistance is provided?
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
Fee Structure & Policies
Are there any EMI options available to pay the fee of the Programs?
Yes, we do have flexible emi options available to pay the fee of the program
Eligibility criterions to avail 100% job Opportunity Guarantee
Annexure - Terms & Conditions for Salary Increment Initiative
The terms and conditions apply to learners who are participating in upGrad’s Full Stack Development Bootcamp Program (hereinafter referred to as “Bootcamp”). The learners’ participation in the Initiative is deemed on the terms and conditions specified hereinafter if the learner has enrolled in Full Stack Development Bootcamp. upGrad reserves the right to modify or terminate the Initiative, in whole or in part, at any time and in any manner.
1. Terms and Conditions
- 100% Program modules must be completed by the learner and the learner must have received a Program completion certificate as per the policies of upGrad.
- upGrad shall provide the learner with 5 opportunities and they will have to apply and crack it.
- If a learner chooses to withdraw or cancel his/her enrolment during the Program, learner shall not be eligible to participate in this Initiative.
2. Eligibility Criteria for the Initiative:
- Min 50% on graduation or 45% in graduation with min 3 yrs of overall experience.
- Learner must achieve a minimum of 80% attendance in the live online sessions.
- Learner must complete 100% of online recorded modules;
- Learner must score a minimum of 50% in the specialization modules.
- Learner must clear all the employability tests conducted by upGrad with an average of 80%.
- Learners must complete all the career related content on upGrad learning platform including assessments, live sessions, webinars, and career related projects including resume services and mock interviews within stipulated timelines.
- Profile building - Learner is required to provide all relevant profile details, including but not limited to educational qualifications, number of years of work experience, companies worked for, salary details, current location and locations where you are willing to relocate. upGrad does not guarantee in getting relevant openings in your preferred location.
- Resume Service - A resume review service will be provided to the learner. Learners are expected to make use of it and circulate only those resumes which are created with the template provided, during your job search.
- Career prep - Learners are required to complete all the elements of the Program related to career preparation including, but not limited to, mock interviews, employability tests and career content.
- Learners will have to apply for openings with the companies by filling an interest form, career center job portal or any other mechanism for applying.
- During the entire Program duration, a student mentor will be assigned to you who will guide, help, and motivate you to achieve your career goal.
3. To assist the learner in achieving this goal, upGrad will provide the learner with career services, details of which are provided below:
- Resume building service.
- Mock interview preparation - Mock interview calls with industry experts will be provided to help you prepare for the interviews.
- Additional content and assignments to get you interview ready.
- 1 on 1 mentorship by upGrad mentors.
- Employability tests.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, the learner shall not be eligible to avail our job opportunities in any of the following circumstances:
a. You do not complete the Program with required grades and attendance criteria of minimum 80% attendance in live sessions.
b. You do not complete 100% of the mandatory online Program recorded modules.
c. You do not score a minimum of 75% in the online Program as well as in the live activity sessions.
d. You do not complete the mandatory career preparation elements of the Program.
e. Any information submitted by you, either in the resume or in the Career Services surveys is found to be untrue.
f. Learner turns down a job offer for an incremented salary, received through upGrad’s career assistance services.
Which banks allow using 0% Credit card EMI or Credit card EMI?
No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all major banks (American Express, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank, Standard Chartered, Axis Bank, Yes Bank).